Elizabeth Spiridon, J.D.
Birth Injury Attorney at Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys
Elizabeth has devoted her career to creating positive experiences between our clients and their lawyers. After working in school districts to ensure a successful line of communication between parents, teachers and the school administration, she felt her skills could be applied to legal work as well. Elizabeth worked as a paralegal while obtaining her law degree and is staying with the Reiter & Walsh team as a birth injury attorney.
- Education and Early Work Experience
- Oakland University: Bachelor of the Arts in International Relations with a minor in Spanish language and literature
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School: Juris Doctor
- Early Work Experience
- Paralegal at Reiter & Walsh P.C.
- Student Attorney at Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Estate Planning Clinic
- Bilingual para-educator in the Chippewa Valley School District
- Bar Admission
- State Bar of Michigan, 2016-present
- Michigan Association for Justice, 2017-present
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group, 2017-present
- American Association for Justice, 2017-present