Jennifer Secorski, JD
Birth Injury Attorney at Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys
As a long-time employee, Jennifer Secorski worked diligently as a paralegal for our firm while working towards her Juris Doctor at Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Upon graduation and successfully passing the Michigan bar, she took her well-deserved placed as an attorney on our staff. Her long-standing knowledge and experience in matters related to birth injury law are evident in the confidence she exhibits in fighting for the rights of her clients. She has been involved in many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
1. Education and Early Work Experience
- University of Michigan, Dearborn: Bachelors of Business Administration with a Major in Accounting
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School: Juris Doctor (’13)
- Ms. Secorski also earned a Certificate of Merit in Pretrial Skills
- Early Work Experience
- Before attending law school, Ms. Secorski became very familiar with legal proceedings, medical malpractice, and birth injury cases as a legal assistant. Before entering the legal field, Ms. Secorski coordinated exposition and conference services for an auto association and handled treasury and budget analysis for a Detroit, Michigan health system. With a firm background and experience in the legal field, medical cases, and business administration, Jennifer Secorski is a vital part of the Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys birth injury team.
2. Bar Information and Membership
- State Bar of Michigan: ’13-Present
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Member: ’13-Present
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) Member: ’07-Present
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group (BTLG) Member: ’13-Present
3. Awards and Honors
- Super Lawyers Magazine: ‘Rising Stars’ (2015)